YOUR PROJECT MAY BE JUST WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR. HERE ARE THE FUNDAMENTALS:
- Must be operational on iTunes for at least 6 months
- Must offer unique HIGH QUALITY original content – the stranger, the better
- Must conform to Straight Up Strange Production’s Code of Ethics (see below)
- Must be inclusive to one or more of the following genres: Paranormal | Myths | Legends | History | Cryptozoology | True Crime | Strange Science
- Audiodrama Podcast submissions welcome,
- Strange Times Blog Contributors, Independent Artists, & all who live for the strange are always welcome to submit!
Remember, a world of high strangeness awaits.
STRAIGHT UP STRANGE BASIC CODE OF ETHICS
It is the policy of Straight Up Strange Productions to provide our Code of Ethics and Business Conduct, which will serve as a guide to proper business conduct for all members of our network. We expect all members to observe the highest standards of ethics and integrity in their conduct. This means following a basic code of ethical behaviour that includes the following.
RESPECT FOR THE INDIVIDUAL & THE COMMUNITY
We all deserve to work and create in an environment where we are treated with dignity and respect. Straight Up Strange Productions is committed to creating such an environment because it brings out the full potential in each of us, which, in turn, contributes directly to our business success.
Straight Up Strange Productions is committed to providing a space that is free of discrimination of all types from abusive, offensive or harassing behavior or language, BOTH on and off the air. Any member who violates this standard will be investigated and/or immediately removed from the network.
If you have concerns about any of our network programs, please contact email@example.com